Sunday, May 15, 2011

Finished Fire Pit!!!!

Oh yea!  Finished off the fire pit the other day and also got some MASSIVE stumps for sitting, and made a little bench.  All seating options were free, which is the best part of all. :]  I still wouldn't call this entire project "finished" per se, but it's definitely 100% usable now!  I'm still debating on whether or not I want to do like a rock/stone paving all the way around the fire pit...  But for now it'll stay like this and I'll focus on getting some solar powered lights to line the path with and possibly some stepping stones going through the path as well.

Many more things to come! ... But it might be break time before I begin on any of those other projects.  Running low on energy and draining my wallet... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment